Tennis – Adult Program
The Cheval Athletic Club boasts one of the finest tennis facilities in the Tampa Bay Area. Members enjoy nine beautifully maintained Har-Tru courts where they can learn and enjoy the game of tennis day & night (lights on ALL courts).
Clinics & Programs
- Friday Night Frenzy – Our most popular doubles event is hosted on the 1st Friday of each month from 7 – 9 PM. Players from 2.5 – 5.0. Prizes, balls & food are provided, as well as free beer by our sponsor, Blue Moon! $7 for members, $10 for guests. Please email Niru or call the Front Desk at 813.279.5122 to register.
- Cardio Tennis is our very popular tennis workout featuring music, drills & games! Cardio Tennis is held on Tuesdays & Fridays from 8 – 9 AM & Wednesday Nights from 7 – 8 PM. This class is FREE for all members, $10 for non-members. Sign-up is required. Please call 813.279.5122 to register. Coach Niru, Coach Julian & Coach Carol lead Cardio Tennis.
- Please RSVP one week prior to our Cardio Tennis class by calling the front desk at 813.279.5122
- One court can accommodate eight players ONLY!
- An email will be sent to those signed up and those who are wait-listed the evening prior.
- Tuesday’s Class will be on one court & Friday’s Class can accommodate up to two courts worth of participants, as long as there are at least six on the waitlist.
- If you cannot make it, PLEASE let the Front Desk know so the next in line can take your spot!
- Note, if you are a member and pull a NO CALL(EMAIL) – NO SHOW, your account will be charged $10
- Co-Ed Drill Night is a great way to sharpen your skills in the game of tennis with LOTS of drills. Cost is $10 for members and is held on Tuesdays from 6:30 – 7:30 PM. Please register at the front desk by calling 813.279.5122. Coach Kainoa runs this clinic.
- Proper tennis clothes & shoes are required. Absolutely NO basketball shirts, tank tops, tights, jeans shorts or torn jeans will be allowed on the courts.
Ladies Daytime League Challenge Season:
Suncoast League, InterBay & ALOT Daytime Ladies League
Contact Niru Sanjeev at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
LEARN THE GAME
We offer Private Lessons, Semi-Private Lessons and various team and specialty clinics. Contact Niru Sanjeev at email@example.com for more details.
PLAY THE GAME
Cheval is home to many successful tennis teams. Members can join one of our many teams that include USTA combo & 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 levels of play. We are home to Daytime Suncoast, Interbay & ALOT teams.
To find out more about becoming a Tennis Member at Cheval, please contact Niru Sanjeev at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hit with the Human Ball Machine! Click here for details.